Monday, June 20, 2005

An appeal to our North American cousins!

Firstly I would like to thank Michael for giving our site at Steelstrip Resources an honourable mention at his recent posting across at Stamping out a living.
He does raise a point that I am very conscious of, in that whilst I hope that we cover most of the industry quite comprehensively, there is limited information about US or Canadian based service centres or cold rollers available at our site.
I have been over 30 years in this industry and have worked with European and UK producers, so my knowledge is accordingly geographically biased.
I am aware that a large number of our site visitors come from the North American continent and indeed I have done business in the past with Acme Steels from Chicago. I would like to add more localised information, as most of the listings that we do have are a result of our own research.
This then is an appeal to all and any Canadian or US based steel strip businesses to get in touch with us, and let us “put you on the map”. Our site receives many closely targeted visitors (I mean who apart from users and producers would want to visit the site?)
And IT’S FREE,
We will happily list your basic details at our website as long as you are in the steel strip business. Our site is designed for the steel strip community and the more people contribute, the more useful it will become.
Permalink Post your comments »

No comments: