Thursday, February 01, 2007

I don't care about Vista

With all  thats happening in the Steel Industry, I forgot about Uncle Bill's new Vista operating system. I must confess not to overly excited, and share the views of Peter over at Blob.V7

It makes me tired even mentioning the name “Vista”. I know nothing about it, and hopefully won’t have to know anything about it until it comes bundled OEM when I replace my computer, although if has DRM hidden in the works, I’ll definitely be switching to a Mac or Linux.

Vista has produced silence.

The Telegraph wrongly states:

“Many bloggers see themselves as iconoclastic Mac owners so perhaps it isn’t surprising to find little enthusiasm for Bill Gates’ latest invention on the internet.”

I think they’ll find that most internet users view the operating system as that annoying thing that occasionally prevents them from getting access to the internet by crashing.

Author: Peter Da Vanzo

I'll second that!

Link to original post at Blog.v7 

No comments: