Thursday, March 15, 2007

www.truck-load.com

I had an email in from these people. Now if I understand the idea correctly, it seems to be a portal to find live truck routes, presumably to facilitate the arrangement of material deliveries and link truckers and potential goods shippers.

I assume that, but as you need to register (and pay?) to test out the service, I cannot be sure.

It would probably be better if the site, explained a little of what it's about without the need to register, or gave a short "free" trail run.

Anyone out there using it, or can tell me more about it? does it work for you?

 Link to www.truck-load.com

 

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can acctually request free trial, they ll give you for 7 days...
Its been good for us so far.
Camelia @ damaris international transport